JQ Robot Welding
Welding workstations mainly include robots, positioners, welding modules and peripheral modules. The robot consists of a robot body and a control cabinet (hardware and software), while the welding equipment consists of a welding power source (including its control system), a wire feeder (arc welding), and a welding gun (clamp).
1) Stabilizing and improving the quality of welding, which can reflect the quality of welding in the form of numerical values;
2) Improve labor productivity;
3) Improve the labor intensity of workers and work in harmful environments;
4) Reduce the requirements for workers' operating technology;
5) Shorten the preparation period for product modification and reduce the corresponding equipment investment.